What is NGF37?
NGF37 (Newborn Growth Factor 37)
- is MEDIPOST’s proprietary stem cell conditioned media of new born human umbilical cord blood mesenchymal stem cell (hUCB-MSC)
- is a collection of trophic factors secreted by hUCB-MSC and contains 37 growth factors essential in skin rejuvenation at the cellular level
- is developed, processed and manufactured in strict compliance with regulatory requirements with safety confirmed by non-clinical and clinical studies
– INCI/ICID Name : Human Cord Blood Cell Conditioned Media
– Trade Name : hUCB-MSC Derived Conditioned Medium
– Trade Mark : NGF37
*Umbilical Cord Blood
Umbilical cord blood (UCB) is a blood contained in a cord connecting between new born baby and mother collected in the delivery. It is rich in both hematopoietic- and mesenchymal stem cells. The stem cells from the UCB do not experience aging at all and thus show unique characteristics compared with those obtained from other sources (i.e. adipose or bone marrow). Korean government recognizes UCB as a valuable bioresources for medical purposes and supervise and regulates by laws from collection, processing and storage to distribution and use of UCB for safety guarantee.