It’s already chapter 10 today. I promised at the beginning of the story that I would post one or twice a month about stem cell and skincare based on the stem cell (we call it a ‘regenerative skincare’) to the website. I know very well that I am not a type of guy with strong will and I was not much confident that I would keep the promise. It was mid March when I made the first posting with a title of “MEDIPOST and cosmetic business”, and it’s been already 5 months. There is an old saying that “Well begun is half done”. I feel like I could continue another 5 years as I made the good job done in last 5 months. I am so proud of myself that I would like to put a stamp of “Good job done” on my palm (for those who did not attend elementary school in Korea, the school teacher put a stamp in a big circle with “Good job done” mark when your homework did good and otherwise “Try harder” in a same shape). So to my marketing fellows who helped me with the stories. More than anyone else, it was my dear readers who kept me going on without stopping in the middle. Thank you so much.
Today it will be a full review of what we have learned so far. You may ask “What the heck? Not enough to read the boring stories? I need to review back ?”. You now have a good job done stamp in the palm and you should be a good student. Just take two minutes and watch a short video below for review.
Here is take home message:
- There is a stem cells in your skin. The number and activity of the skin stem cells diminishes rapidly as you age and this is a root cause of skin aging.
- Mesenchymal stem cell secrets a combination of signal mediating molecules including growth factors, which is collectively called stem cell conditioned media. The stem cell conditioned media has a potency to reactivate the aging skin stem cells.
- The stem cell conditioned media can be used in cosmetic product to prevent or at least delay the skin aging by the potency. Professor Uyama in Japan coined the word of ‘Regenerative skincare’ to refer to the skincare at the cellular level.
- The efficacy varies a lot depending on the quality of stem cell that secrets the conditioned media, and you should take cautions in choosing a stem cell conditioned media cosmetic product re health status of stem cell donors and stem cell senescence.
- NGF37 is a human stem cell conditioned media developed and manufactured by MEDIPOST that contains 37 key growth factors for skin health.
- NGF37 is derived from umbilical cord blood obtained from a new born baby who has no chance of experiencing aging, thus cherishes innate vitality of life.
- The whole process of preparing, processing and using umbilical cord blood is strictly regulated by laws in Korea, and NGF37 is manufactured KGMP facility of MEDIPOST under class 100 sterile conditions.
- The skin benefits of NGF37 is published in SCI listed peer review academic journals and its safety and efficacy was confirmed in clinical trials in human.
- MEDIPOST R&D is developing a new conditioned media of NGF-574h for hair loss prevention and natural skin stem cell growth factors of PX in its new product pipeline.
- NGF-574h is developed by MEDIPOST’s proprietary priming technology to optimize for hair loss prevention. The new haircare product will be launched in 2019, following registration as a functional cosmetic to KFDA in Korea.
Once again, thank you so much. The stem cell report will continue as long as you stay with us.
31 AUG. 2018